Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Wednesday 12th June 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Wenesday 12th June between 9:00am – 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£55,000 - £63,000
Are you seeking your next big step in your career? We are looking for a HR Director to join our highly respected client in Chessington on a full time basis. You will contribute to the overall leadership, management and governance of the business by becoming a key part of the Leadership Team. You will advise and guide the Leadership Team and Employees on good people practice.
The ideal candidate will ideally be avaliable immediately for a cross over.
• Develop the Leadership team closely with the CEO
• Reviewing best practice by developing networks
• Ensure development activities including talent management, succession planning are performed at all levels to ensure the skills and talent meet the requirements for the future
• Lead the appraisal process to ensure reviews are carried out effectively to identify talent and development needs
• Ensure issues are represented and internal voices are head, especially in decision making forums and meetings
• Establish strong partnerships with Senior Leaders in order to influence them to deliver best peoples practice.
• Build engagement in order to create excellence in people management throughout their functions
• Drive talent management & deliver excellent employee survey results
• Leading on diversity, gender and inclusiveness approaches
• Leading on Wellbeing activities to support an active programme of events
• Ensuring People risk areas are effectively managed. Including leading on Employee grievance and disciplinary issues, particularly where they pose a legal threat to the client
• Leading and Managing the recruitment process for all staff to ensure the best quality candidates are sourced in the most cost effective way.
• Designing and implementing selection processes to select the best possible candidates
Salaries and Benefits
• Leading the process to ensure the monthly payroll is transacted correctly
• Suggesting and implementing suitable benefits packages for the benefit of all staff
• Participating in the development of performance related pay packages that support the relevant staff
• Developing and proposing a salary structure and salary review process to allow the client to remain competitive in a changing marketplace
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar field
• Experience within a HR department
• Experience within a HR Leadership position
• Strong knowledge of the interview process, benefits administration and payroll
• CIPD certified would be beneficial
• Outstanding communication and leadership skills
• Proactive and task driven
• Excellent attention to detail