Sales Coordinator – WimbledonJob Description
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am – 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon – Tuesday 17th April 2018 – The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom – Wednesday 25th April 2018 – Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£21,000 – £22,000
An opportunity has arisen for a successful candidate to contribute to a fast-paced, growing organisation based in Wimbledon. As the Sales Coordinator, you will have great customer service, administration and IT skills and experience. You will be responsible for handling client enquires and following through with administrative tasks related to corporate and domestic accounts.
- Receiving domestic and corporate enquires by telephone, email, and Internet
- Receiving bookings for branch surveys, qualifying enquiry, identify the source of the lead
- Entering relevant details onto the in-house Database, including quotes whether domestic, commercial, International or corporate
- Placing enquires on to the system, allocating appointments and dates
- Seeing through and taking care of all account enquiries from beginning to end
- Raising and issuing invoices
- Resolving customer queries
- Other general administrative tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good literacy, numeric and analytical skills
- PC Literate, with good knowledge of Word, Excel and Databases
- Good organisation and accurate record keeping
- Effective problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer and Client focused
- Takes the initiative to get things done
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude to providing solutions to challenges
Established in 1999 Carlton Recruitment is a successful Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation for supplying high quality staffing solutions. Our network is complimented by branches in, Epsom, Wimbledon and Kent allowing us scope to support clients across the whole of London, Kent and Surrey.READ MORE »