Maintenance Coordinator – WimbledonJob Description
Make sure you “HIT” and “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am – 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom – Tuesday 27th February 2018 – Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon – Tuesday 6th March 2018 – The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£22,000 – £25,000
The Maintenance team offer ongoing planned and preventative office maintenance to ensure our clients’ building services continue operating at optimum levels and the risk of breakdowns are dramatically reduced. We also offer a 24-hour a day office maintenance service and have vans across London ready to be dispatched. With a wealth of experience in the mechanical & electrical industry, we offer premium building services maintenance without a premium charge.
The Maintenance Team assists with:
- Planned preventative and reactive maintenance
- Small office works and modifications
Currently a team of 10, the team consists of the Director of Maintenance, Operations Manager, Business Development Manager, five engineers and one other Coordinator. They are a small, close team who provide 24/7 coverage for clients, with a personalised and tailored service. The duties will be split but broadly will cover a variety of team support tasks, from assisting with proposals for winning new business and renewals, to processing engineer time sheets and raising purchase orders and invoices. You will also be responsible for coordinating the Engineers, which involves responding to phone calls from clients and booking both scheduled and emergency call outs. Strong customer service and communication skills are a must, as well as previous experience in a Mechanical and Electrical or Facilities environment.
- Assisting where necessary with the issue of new contracts and renewal documentation.
- Filing of all relevant hard copies of documentation both electronically and client files.
- Setting up of new site inductions for Operations Manager & Engineers
- Checking Sub-Contractor and Supplier invoices, ensuring they correspond with job/contract and purchase Order.
- Re-charging at the agreed contractual rate where necessary.
- Raising invoices for emergency call-outs, variation works and annual maintenance charges at agreed frequencies.
- Ensure that all engineers phone into the office when they have completed a job and report back on the status of the call-out.
- Processing and collating labour load and expenses relating to call-outs and planned maintenance site visits.
- Ensuring that engineers issue their expenses weekly and information is accurate.
Site Log Books
- File all relevant material electronically and within nominated site folders in terms of items for statutory requirements, key contacts, certifications, certificates and such items.
Monitoring of Emergency Telephone
- Taking and logging emergency call-outs and arranging for relevant engineer or sub-contractor to attend. Keeping the client informed of engineers’ approximate arrival.
- Following up on status of call-out and ensuring a fully completed job report sheet is provided for issuing to the client.
- Co-ordination of the engineers to sites, ensuring they can feasibly travel between call-outs within agreed client timescales.
- Assist with the ordering of parts, spares for sites.
- Update and monitor clients assets per the clients’ contract within the maintenance systems, in addition to reporting to the Operations Manager frequent failed assets for client reports and visits.
- Develop strong relationships with key subcontractors and suppliers.
- Organisation of work packages from specifications for tenders and subsequent orders to suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Ordering of engineer’s uniforms
- Van stock, tools
- Scheduling vehicle service checks
Above all to take this job description as our minimum expectation, to work over and beyond our minimum expectation in order to achieve the success that is available to you within the business. The Employee will, from time to time, be required to carry out other works within the company.
- Ideally you will have experience of a similar coordination or admin role in an M&E company or Facilities department
- You will have excellent office administration skills, such as typing, MS Word and strong MS Excel skills
- Experience of using systems is preferred but training will be given on the packages
- A flexible, team working attitude is essential, as well as strong customer service skills
- Strong English language skills are a must, both written and verbal, as well as an excellent phone manner
Established in 1999 Carlton Recruitment is a successful Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation for supplying high quality staffing solutions. Our network is complimented by branches in, Epsom, Wimbledon and Kent allowing us scope to support clients across the whole of London, Kent and Surrey.READ MORE »