Financial Data Processor – PutneyJob Description
Make sure you “HIT” and “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am – 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom – Tuesday 27th February 2018 – Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon – Tuesday 6th March 2018 – The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Financial Data Processor
£20,000 – £23,000
Our client is looking for friendly and hardworking Financial Data Processor to join their team of six in their modern Putney office. This role is perfect for anyone who possesses a process-driven approach to their work, takes great attention to detail and is able to work both in a team and independently whilst using initiative. Your work hours will change bi monthly, with shifts patterns of either 8.30am – 4.30pm, 9am – 5pm, or 10am – 6pm.
- Data entry of clients personal financial information, mortgage applications and key facts of mortgage illustrations
- Raising new cases using Horizon (training will be given)
- Ensuring that all paperwork and client correspondence is up to date and filed away appropriately
- Ideally have a Financial Services background
- Used to working in a regulated environment
- Analytical with a strong eye for detail
- Flexible and good team player
- 24 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Perk Box and Medical Insurance after a probationary period
Established in 1999 Carlton Recruitment is a successful Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation for supplying high quality staffing solutions. Our network is complimented by branches in, Epsom, Wimbledon and Kent allowing us scope to support clients across the whole of London, Kent and Surrey.READ MORE »