Finance Analyst – VictoriaJob Description
Make sure you “HIT” and “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am – 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom – Tuesday 27th February 2018 – Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon – Tuesday 6th March 2018 – The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£27,000 – £33,000
Our prestigious client is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst to join their team in Victoria. The successful candidate will support the CFO in all the analysis, planning, controlling and Group reporting. You will be a dynamic, highly motivated person with excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Analyse monthly and quarterly P&L
- Inventory analysis and obsolescence calculation
- Analyse and review operating expenses by cost centre in order to ensure bookkeeping accuracy
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accruals for month end closing
- Ad-hoc reporting
- SAP monthly management reporting (sales, capex, P&L, BS)
- Support the yearly Plan by season preparation (sell-in and sell-out)
- Support Budget and Forecast activities (P&L by store and cost centre, BS, cash flow)
- Occasional support to accounting
- Must have previous experience as a Finance Analyst or Auditor
- Strong analytical skills
- Great written and verbal communicator
- Dynamic, motivated, highly organised and able to multi-task
- Strong approach to the systems (Excel, SAP or equivalent)
Established in 1999 Carlton Recruitment is a successful Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation for supplying high quality staffing solutions. Our network is complimented by branches in, Epsom, Wimbledon and Kent allowing us scope to support clients across the whole of London, Kent and Surrey.READ MORE »