E-Marketing Executive – SurbitonJob Description
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am – 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon – Tuesday 17th April 2018 – The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom – Wednesday 25th April 2018 – Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£20,000 – £23,000
Our client, based in Surbiton, is a highly successful and high profile global name looking to expand further. Due to their growing success, they are looking to recruit an E-Marketing Executive who will help optimise and build their email lists, social media and website programmes to increase the business’ marketing success.
- Identify opportunities to present the client to the market place
- Manage all administration associated with any commercial shows/exhibitions
- Schedule and ensure all sales leads are followed through
- Grow effective email lists for E-marketing
- Produce templates and format marketing emails
- Develop and track all email campaigns
- Measure results and optimise lead generated through E-marketing
- Increase the productivity of the emails sent
- Ensure all email marketing is CAN-SPAM compliant
- Keep both company web sites fresh and up to date
- Use web analytics to check and tweak key word strategy
- Enhance the client’s sales marketing to convert customers to their web site
- Excellent staying on top of E-marketing trends and market automation
- Comfortable with CMS, such as Word Press
- Confident in navigating web analytics – Google web master tools/ Moz
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Energetic, keen to learn, and not afraid to take initiative
Established in 1999 Carlton Recruitment is a successful Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation for supplying high quality staffing solutions. Our network is complimented by branches in, Epsom, Wimbledon and Kent allowing us scope to support clients across the whole of London, Kent and Surrey.READ MORE »