Digital Manager- HamptonJob Description
£30,000 – £36,000
Reports to Senior Marketing & Communications Manager
Our client is looking for a Digital manager to be a part of the Marketing Communications Team in Hampton. You will be responsible for developing and managing the client’s digital presence and maximising the power and reach of our varied content at an exciting time for the client. You will play a key role in integrating and embedding the client’s digital channels within the wider mix and lead the way in creating a passion and commitment to digital.
- To be responsible for developing the client’s websites and social media platforms, identifying user requirements (including accessibility) so that website content and images reflect the client’s strategic priorities and brand
- To work with all key stakeholders to develop and apply a digital content strategy (SEO friendly) across the client’s entire digital presence
- To be responsible for developing the client’s intranet as a key internal resource
- Continually evaluate and implement the best digital products to support The client’s public engagement, occupancy, recruitment, storytelling, campaigns, brand development, fundraising, event registration, email marketing, social networking and advertising
- Understand and apply editorial and brand guidelines and relevant policies and generally maintaining a high standard for all content published. Overseeing regular reviews and updates of existing digital content
- Manage email marketing campaigns including data, design, despatch, reporting and evaluating. Implementing new initiatives to further improve engagement and response
- To manage all digital advertising, SEO and PPC
- To monitor, analyse, and report on digital metrics to enhance traffic and supporter participation
- To develop digital toolkits for partners and external parties around major events
- Safeguarding the integrity of online content, ensuring it complies with the Data Protection Act and any other applicable legislation
- To be fully conversant with relevant legislation and the guidelines of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB)
- To promote and deliver the highest standards of care, respect and support to residents, colleagues and others
- To undertake other such duties as may be required and which are consistent with the nature of this role
- To provide support for the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager when required.
- Minimum 4 years marketing experience
- Successfully managing an organisation’s overall digital presence across multiple platforms and for a variety of audiences – minimum of three years’ experience
- Excellent editing and copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven track record of developing digital marketing plans and delivering these on time and within budget
- Solid experience of websites and social media channels and in particular use of content management systems
- A good understanding of marketing campaign planning, production and evaluation
- A sound knowledge of development, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, Ad words etc
- A substantial track record of success in working in all-areas of digital including web development
- Experience of engaging and increasing an online audience.
- Ability to use data and analytics to improve digital performance
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical, writing and presenting skills. Able to influence peers and above and build relationships within the organisation
- Creative, resourceful and able to maximise opportunities with limited budgets
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- An enthusiasm and commitment to the work and for Fundraising & Marketing
- Knowledge of e-commerce systems
Communication: Having the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation and ensuring communication is tailored to each audience.
Personal qualities – professionalism, resilience and self-awareness: Acting in a professional manner and showing determination, drive and commitment at all times and particularly when faced with challenges and setbacks. It is about being aware of one’s strengths and limitations and actively seeking and making use of opportunities for development.
Effective team working: Treating others with respect and working in a collaborative and cooperative manner, building positive and effective relationships at all levels. Ability to adapt to different ways and processes of working dependent on each individual project.
Organisational skills: Developing a logical approach to work, evaluating situations carefully and thinking ahead to anticipate problems and deal with them effectively.
Established in 1999 Carlton Recruitment is a successful Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation for supplying high quality staffing solutions. Our network is complimented by branches in, Epsom, Wimbledon and Kent allowing us scope to support clients across the whole of London, Kent and Surrey.READ MORE »