Customer Accounts Team Coordinator – WallingtonJob Description
Customer Accounts Team Coordinator
£20,000 + Bonus
Do you have Customer Service experience? Are you a friendly person? Are you comfortable talking to clients over the phone?
Then we have the role for you!
The principal of this role will be to book in and allocate out installation work and its related equipment in accordance with designated and monitored guidelines and standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all activities are performed in an efficient, courteous and timely manner in accordance with the company’s Quality Control System and Health and Safety regulations.
- Booking installation work politely and efficiently
- Ensuring all documentation, both computer and paper based is accurate and on time
- Liaising with other relevant members of staff to ensure that sufficient paper work and information is communicated
- Being the first point of contact for day to day operations on designated accounts
- Where applicable, ensure that bookings are made in accordance with Purchase Orders received to the extent that there is sufficient value in the POs to cover booked work. In addition, if required, to make sure that payment is received for jobs carried out by taking credit card details and processing for payment
- Allocating jobs to engineers and Sub-contracted engineers in accordance with given guidelines
- Where appropriate, use engineers’ diaries efficiently by always trying to allocate work in the most cost efficient manner
- Communicate with all other members of staff in a professional and effective manner
- To perform, from time to time, within reason, any other duties as required by your manager or any member of the senior management
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Established in 1999 Carlton Recruitment is a successful Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation for supplying high quality staffing solutions. Our network is complimented by branches in, Epsom, Wimbledon and Kent allowing us scope to support clients across the whole of London, Kent and Surrey.READ MORE »