Accounts Administrator/Office Manager – New MaldenJob Description
Accounts Administrator/Office Manager
£20,000 – £25,000
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage patient financial intake and payment processes to ensure timely payment for services.
- Credit control as needed to ensure timely payment from practitioners.
- Answer customer and patient accounts questions by providing information or referring where necessary.
- Respond to practitioner & patient enquiries e.g. telephone, emails & face-to-face callers.
- Assist with various accounts duties – invoice printing/emailing, cheque consolidation, credit card payments, accounts receivable and cash reconciliation and reporting.
- Support corporate accounting with duties related to month end or the annual statutory audit
- Liaise with corporate Accounts Payable as needed
- Support the site leader with the annual budget process as requested
- Office Manager duties to include – Holiday tracking, supplies ordering, filing, banking deposits.
- Any duties required supporting the Customer Touch and Accounts departments
- Perform reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- To ensure all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Report/ensure that any defect, which may affect safety at work, is brought to the attention of the designated supervisor.
- Available to work as scheduled Monday through Friday.
- Comply at all time with Health and Safety Policy
- Take all communication type enquiries and refer where necessary.
- Develop and maintain a customer oriented work environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent. Maths would be advantageous.
- IT literate – to include Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint and web based applications
- Ability to work with their own initiative but also within a greater team.
- Customer services and accounts experience a plus.
Established in 1999 Carlton Recruitment is a successful Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation for supplying high quality staffing solutions. Our network is complimented by branches in, Epsom, Wimbledon and Kent allowing us scope to support clients across the whole of London, Kent and Surrey.READ MORE »